"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR 


10. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
I didn't really enjoy Eleanor and Park (don't hate me) but I am excited to pick up this book. It looks super fun!

9
. Antigoddess by Kendare Blake
Why wouldn't I want to read this book? It's written by Kendare Blake. Nuff said.


8. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
I'm trying to hold off on this series because once I finish this book I only have Clockwork Princess to hold me over until the last Mortal Instrument book...but I do plan on reading it this fall.


7. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi 
I know I know...I fail. I haven't read this book yet because i've been nervous. But i'm definitely planning on reading it this fall!

6. Champion by Marie Lu (November 5)
I haven't read the second book in this series yet because i'm waiting for this one to come out...so technically Prodigy and Champion are on my TBR

5. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
I read Beautiful Creatures in the begining of the year and really need to get my butt in gear and finish the series!

4. The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead (November 19)
I effing love the Vampire Academy and the Bloodlines series. Any time I can have more Adrian in my life i'm a happy camper. Counting down the days for this release!

3. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
I just finished the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer yesturday and I am SO stoked to get my hands on the second book!

2. Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
This book came out a few weeks ago I believe and I canNOT wait to pick up a copy. I love the Lux series! Mmmm Daemon! <3

1. ALLEGIANT by Veronica Roth (October 22)
I'm excited for this because it's the last book in the Divergent trilogy duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment