"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Top Ten Forgot to Do This Tuesday So I'm Doing It On Thursday

I was bad and forgot to do this on Tuesday...I's sorry.

I was just going to skip this week but it's a good one so i'm not going to.

I know it's two days late but puh-lease forgive me and enjoy! : )






Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As a Movie/ Televeision Show



10. Dash and Lilys Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist is already a movie so lets make this into one! It would be so much fun! I think it'd make a really cute date movie.


9. Paper Towns by John Green

I would've picked the Fault in Our Stars but since that's already being made into a movie i'll choose my second favorite John Green book. This book is so much fun and it makes me laugh so hard. I think it would be a perfect summer movie.


8. Wither trilogy by Lauren DeStefano

I am a HUGE fan of this trilogy! I would LOVE to see a movie series made out of these books. Ahh they'd be so good! They would be enjoyable because there aren't any movies with the same plot as the books. It would be so interesting to see this in a movie. Plus i'd really like to see who'd play Linden.


7. Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins

This would be a really cool tv show I think. There are enough books and enough characters that you would never get bored. It would be like Sabrina The Teenage Witch but even better :P


6. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler

I would actually like to see this as a television show. I know it's a stand alone novel so you're probably like "There isn't enough that happens in the book to make this a television show." Well you're right. But they can make more happen duh. I would really like to see more of the characters have their own time and a tv show would do that.


5. Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella

I think this would make a hilarious movie! I saw Confessions of a Shopaholic which was also a Sophie Kinsella book and I thought it was super cute! Can You Keep A Secret is my favorite of her books and I think a movie would be so girly and adorable.


4. Between The Lines Series by Tammara Webber

I would love to see this series as a television show. So much happens during the four books that they could definatly feature in a show. The other bonus about it being a tv show instead of a movie is that I get more of the characters! :)


3. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Do I really need to tell you why i'd love to see this as a movie? Yes? Travis Maddox. That's why.


2. Rule by Jay Crownover

Um. Yum. This would be an amazing movie! To be able to see Rule and Shaw in person would be so cool! This should become a movie. Like now. Oooh boy would it be delicious.


1. The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Daemon on the big screen? Hot damn. I would LOVE to see this series become a movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment