"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Good For You by Tammara Webber

Woo hoo third week of Tammara Webber month!

This weeks review is of Good For You which is one of my favorite book in the series!

Like the two reviews before this I wrote this write after I read this book so you'll get a "just read" review :)

Also in case you haven't read the last to reviews and you don't know this then let me just tell you (or refresh your memory)
The first 3 books in this series are on sale for $1.99 for the month of September on kobo, ibookstore, amazon and barnes and noble.

Enjoy!!!!




Is it legal to marry a book? If it is then i'm getting married in about 5 minutes when I finish this review!
I LOVED this book. Like really LOVED it!
When I finished the second book "Where You Are" I was super excited to read more about Emma, Graham and Reid. When I went to purchase the third book I found out that it was about Reid and a girl that hadn't been introduced yet.
I love Reid. However I saw a review and this girl said that while she'd never liked Reid this ended up being her favorite book out of the 3. So I went into this with a good attitude.
I LOVED it.
If you've read the first two books (which you better have otherwise SPOILERS!) then you know that Reid is a playboy. He had Emma for a little while in the first book but she obviously was made for Graham.
In the VERY begining of this book Reid has to do community service because he drove drunk (bad Reid) and wrecked his car into the side of a habitat for humanity house. Coinsidentaly this is where his community service takes place.
It's here he meets Dori. At first I wasn't sure what to think about her. I mean she's awesome and super likeable...it's just that i've grown to love Reid and I didn't want anybody messing with him.
They end up starting to like each other (durp) and Reid starts becoming a better person. They are a fantastic couple and watching Reid grow in this book is heartwarming. He's so wonderful. They are wonderful. Ahhhh. Sweet bliss.
I actually think I almost like this book best. It's just so great to see such a character development. It's so dang good people. So dang gooooood.
Anyways this book is definately being recommended to you by mwah. So go read this series. Please. You won't regret it.
P.S. I almost forgot! There are references to Emma and Graham (still doing strong mhmm) and you also get to see some of the characters from the previous 2 books. So that's always fun.
P.S.S. Tammara Webber could you write another book about Emma and Graham and another about Reid and Dori. Please.

Good For You Playlist

I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift
Give Your Heart a Break by Demi Lovato
Try by P!nk
Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys
Little Things by One Direction
Daylight by Maroon 5 (Chapter 35)
Glad You Came by The Wanted
It's Your Love by Tim McGraw

No comments:

Post a Comment