"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Here Without You by Tammara Webber

Holy crap did this month fly by! It's already the last week of Tammara Webber month.

I hope you all have enjoyed the reviews and have been taking advantage of the sale going on for the first 3 books!

Between The Lines, Where You Are, and Good For You will only be on sale for the rest of the month then it goes back to the regular pricing. Sooooo go pick them up for $1.99 while you still can!

Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBookstore, and Kobo! (BTW this is only for the US ebook copies I believe.)

Enjoy the review for the final book in the BTL series!




I have to admit that when I finished this book I let out the biggest sigh ever.
It. Was. So. Good.
You know how series sometimes get worse as the books go on or they go back and forth? It's like one book is wonderful and then it goes to crap and then good again?
This series is SO not like that. Seriously they just keep getting better!
I was really excited for this book but nervous at the same time. Not that I doubted that Tammara Webber would deliver another exceptional novel, I was just worried about Brooke being such a big part in this installment.
I can tell you now that it was stupid to worry. This book was exceptional.
I can also now say that I love Brooke.
WHAT?!
Yeah I know I never thought i'd say that either!
You learn earlier in the books that Reid had gotten Brooke pregnant when they were younger. She had given up the baby but now regrets it.
Throughout the book you follow Reid and his relationship with Dori but you also follow Reid and Brooke develop a special bond while trying to get custody of their child.
At first Reid is hesitant about Brooke wanting to find their son but eventually his feelings change.
I LOVED reading about Brooke, Reid and their son River.
I felt like Tammara did a wonderful job at making Brooke more likeable. There were times were I wished she were real so I could just hug the crap out of her.
I don't think i've ever read a book series with such incredible character building.
I'm also very happy to say that I got to read a little more about my loves Graham and Emma. :)
This book was definately worth the wait. I'm just as in love as I was with the first book.
The feels you get in this book are crazy! I would literally laugh out loud in some spots and i'm not ashamed to admit that I cried a couple times.
I also have to say that the bond between Reid and River made my heart all sorts of happy!
Tammara Webber you're my hero.
Seriously peeps check this series out!

Here Without You Playlist

Here Without You by 3 Doors Down
You'll Be In My Heart by Phil Collins
Whatever It Take by Lifehouse
Skyscraper by Demi Lovato (I feel like this is Brookes song)
Wish You Were Here by Avril Lavigne
Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift (This one is for Graham and Cara)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment