"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, January 25, 2018

OMG That Song Book Tag


My Jam
A song you have to listen to no matter how many times you've heard it and a book you'll never get sick of.Literally every Ed Sheeran song.
...TFIOS.

Throwback
A song that reminds you of the cringiest time in your life and a book that you read that you wouldn't like if you read now.
Lullaby by The Cure - Bad relationship. Ish. Bad breakup. Ish.
Ironically the song choice was because of a guy who I wouldn't like now and you want the book I wouldn't read. I'm going to go with Insurgent because I hate Allegiant and should've stopped with Divergent. Did you follow that mess? :P

Replay
A recent song that you have on repeat and a recent favorite book.
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things by Taylor Swift
See Me by Nicholas Sparks

Gets Me
A song that is literally me and a book that is me in book form.
Don't Stop Believin by Journey. I am a small town girl and I took a train...to Utah.
Gosh this ones hard. I think I'm a lot like Becky from the Shopaholic series except for like the excessive spending. More like the awkward, silly, I love shopping part of her.

WUT
A weird song that you liked anyway and a unique book that stuck out to you for some reason.
Informer by Snow.
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout!

Let's Go
Pick your best pump up song and a book that inspires you.
If you mean pump up like excercise then Air Force Ones by Nelly. If you mean pump up like make me feel better I'll go with Fight Song by Rachel Platten.
TFIOS inspires me because Hazel goes through so damn much and she's still incredible.

Chill
Your best chill or relaxing song and a book you'd curl up with on a rainy day
I love to listen to John Mayer when I want to chill, any song of his, I don't care which. I always want to curl up with Twilight on a rainy/snowy day.

Addicting
A guilty pleausre song and a light, trashy read you can't help but love.
Barbie Girl by Aqua.
Fifty Shades series :P

Nostalgia
A throwback song you look back on fondly and a book you read and loved when you were little.
Mmbop by Hanson
Are You There God, It's Me Margaret by Judy Blume.

No comments:

Post a Comment