"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

The Very Irresistible Playboy by Lila Monroe


Good afternoon fellow book addicts, today I have a review on The Very Irresistible Playboy by Lila Monroe. To start off I want to say that I was sent an ARC of this for my honest review and an honest review you shall recieve.
Here's the lowdown, we follow Max and Hallie who have sizzling hot chemistry and are an incredibly enjoyable couple to read about. Hallie is an aspiring photographer who's trying to get her foot in the door and Max is an exceptionally wealthy man from a very well known family. Hallie finds herself without work when she meets Olivia who convinces her to work for her. What's the job? Pretending to be Max Carlisle's girlfriend on his family trip. If she can pretend for one week that she's desperately in love with Max she'll walk away with $50,000. But in typical rom com style she wants more than money.
When the two of them get to Florida and begin the family schmoozing they find out that Max's grandfather has changed his will and Max and his relatives have the oppurtunity to win everything he has. How? By competing in a scavenger hunt. Max and Hallie embark on a seriously hilarious adventure to find all of the clues and win the fortune.
When I went into this I didn't realize it would be so funny! Hallie cracks me up and Max is obviously charming. I loved reading about the two of them and I would love to read more honestly.
The only downside I can say is that if you're not a fan of insta love then this book isn't for you. It's a quick read so that makes it feel even faster and I know some people seriously hate that trope. But if you're looking for a comical sweet rom com-esque book then you've found it.

I'm giving The Very Irresistible Playboy 3.5/5 Donuts!

Buy The VIP Here:

I'm a Book Depository Affiliate so if you'd like to buy a book with FREE SHIPPING and put some change in my pocket then click HERE

Check out my playlist for The VIP on Spotify by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment