"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Creatures of The Night Tag

1. Vampire
I can't not say Twilight. It's my favorite and you're just going to have to accept that. Some of my favorite vampires of that beautiful series are Alice Cullen, Edward Cullen, Jasper Hale...actually you know what? The whole Cullen/Hale clan.

2. Werewolf
Tyler from Vampire Diaries. Wait is his name Tyler? It's been a while since I've watched that show.

3. Zombie
R from Warm Bodies. I've only read like 2 zombie books and I hated one and loved the other. Warm Bodies being the one I loved. R is one of the coolest characters ever.

4. Ghost
Anna from Anna Dressed in Blood. She's so freaking cool.

5. Witch/Warlock/Spellcaster
Magnus Bane from City of Bones!! Ahhh I love him.

6. Fairy/Fae
Can I use someone from a television show? I really want to say the Blue Fairy or Tinkerbell from Once Upon a Time. You know technically there's a book in the show so you know what I think it counts.

7. Demon
Well Dank from Existence by Abbi Glines is Death...He's not really a demon but still...does he count?

8. Angel
Patch from Hush Hush is a pretty cool angel...well he's a fallen angel...

9. Alien
Daemon from The Lux series. I know...how predictable. He's sexy.

10. Superpowered humanThere are a whole bunch of super powered humans in The Darkest Mind by Alexandra Bracken so I'm going to go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment