"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fall Time Cozy Time Tag

1. Crunching Leaves: Choose a book that has red, orange and yellow on it
The worst book ever AKA Allegiant by Veronica Roth

2. Cozy Sweater: What book gives you the warm fuzzies
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green...I'm sure you're not sick of that answer yet.

3. Fall Storm: Choose your favorite book/genre to read on a stormy day
For some reason I really enjoy reading Twilight when fall hits and the weather gets cold.

4. Cool Crisp Air: What cool character would you want to trade places with
This is actually a harder question that I first realized...I mean there are a lot of cool characters but I don't know if I'd really want to be them. Hmm...

5. Hot Apple Cider: What is an under hyped book that you want to see be the next hottest book
I don't really know if it's under-hyped but I just read Shame by Rachel Van Dyken and it was INCREDIBLE!!

6. Coats, Scarves, Mittens: What's the most embarrassing book cover you own and want to keep hidden from the public
I own The Douche Journals by Schmidt and while the cover isn't bad the name isn't the most appropriate. I mean I'd be a little uncomfortable reading a book called "The Douche Journals" in public.

7. Pumpkin Spice: What is your favorite comfort food in the fall time
Well it's not really food but I'm pretty much obsessed with Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino in the fall. Yummmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment