"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Bookmoji Challenge


Per usual I saw Heather from Bookables do this challenge and thought it looked fun so I decided to do it :)
If you'd like to watch Heathers video click HEREBasically what you do is pick an amount of emoji's you'd like, we're going with 10, and then match a book to that emoji. Seems simple enough. Lets get to it ;)

Enjoy!!

💋 Anna & The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I'm sure you can see why I chose that one. I mean it's a kiss emoji. French kiss. Get it?

👸 The Selection by Kiera Cass
The emoji is a princess, she's competing bachelor style for a prince. Hellur.

❤️️ Everything by Colleen Hoover
Because I love them.

☃ Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
This book takes place in winter and I chose a snowman because...well...you make snowmen in winter.

🎤 The Kiss Off by Sarah Billington
The book is about music and you use a microphone to sing your lovely songs into. It seemed appropriate.

🎬 To Love Jason Thorn by Ella Maise
Homies an actor.

🏬 Confessions of A Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
She puts her many things in bags.

🌟 The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
It's a star...and I'm pathetic.

🌲 Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Bella confronts Edward in the woods...where there are trees. My gosh I'm good at this game.

☀️ Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines
It's a beach, one would hope there is sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment