"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Not A Book "Blogger" Newbie Tag

Alright technically this tag wasn't created for book bloggers as it's originally called the "Not A BookTube Newbie Tag" but it looked like fun and what's the difference aside from making videos? I did take the liberty to change the questions so they were more appropriate for book bloggers.
You can watch the original tag done by Clever Fox HERE
Watch Heathers video (where I saw it...shock) HERE

1. How old is your blog?
She will be 4 years old on the 19th. :)

2. What are your favorite posts to do?
I LOVE doing tags!! They are so much fun, probably because I love answering questions. But I also really love doing book reviews and interviews too.

3. What is one piece of advice you would give to someone who wanted to become a blogger?
Do it!! I don't have millions of views on each post but I do get a pretty great amount and I love getting comments from people who take the time to check out my page. It's a lot of fun and I say if you want to then you should.

4. Since joining have you run into any unforseen challenges?
Um, hmm, I didn't realize that I'd find so many wonderful books and then...you know...not be able to afford all of them.

5. What is a favorite book/series you've read because of booktube/blogging?
The Fault in Our Stars. Sorry guys...it was inevitable.

6. Overall, what is your favorite aspect about blogging?
Talking to other bloggers and meeting awesome authors!!

7. Tag people!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tag, Kayleigh! Loving the new look of your blog! :D

    Caroline @ Just Another Bookish Blog

    ReplyDelete