"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Bookstore Book Tag


Good afternoon book lovers, today I decided to do this book tag that I saw on YouTube called "The Bookstore Book Tag" I thought it was appropriate because I recently took a visit to a beautiful bookstore and it was lovely. If you'd like to watch the original video by clicking HERE

1. The beginning of your trip you walk into a bookstore and you instantly feel happy: 
Name a book that has the perfect beginning
"Retreat" by Jay Crownover, which I read the month of January, started off so good that it sucked me right in.

2. That sad moment when they don't have the book you were looking for:
Name a book that made you bawl your eyes out
"It Ends With Us" by Colleen Hoover deeeefinitely made me cry.

3. That moment you're just looking around and find a random book that just speaks to you:
Name a hidden gem
I've mentioned it before but I remember when I bought the book "Rule" by Jay Crownover and when I was finished I couldn't stop fan girling and telling EVERYONE about it.

4. That moment you finally find the book that you were looking for:
Name a book that you've waited months and months for to be released
Literally every book by Colleen Hoover.

5. That moment you see a book with a gorgeous cover and you just have to have it:
Name a book you bought purely because of it's cover
I just bought the book "Dangerous Lies" by Becca Fitzpatrick because the cover drew me in completely.

6. That moment you have to pay a lot of money for your books but still feel very happy you finally have them:
Name a book that made you suffer, but you were still happy about it
I've talked about this one before too but "An Ember in The Ashes" by Sabaa Tahir oh my. When I finished it I was in a deep state of mourning for a while.

7. Walking out of the bookstore feeling super happy and excited:
Name a book with the perfect ending
I finished the book "To Hate Adam Connor" by Ella Maise today and I thought the ending was so wonderful, I couldn't stop smiling once I finished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment