"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sarah Billington Week Day #4 Over It

Holy sweet heavenly book goodness!
I. Loved. This. Book.
I thought that The Kiss Off was one of the funniest and sweetest books I've ever read...I was almost right. It was in fact funny and sweet but this installment is EVEN BETTER! Better than The Kiss Off? Yeah I didn't think it was possible either but apparently it is.
Poppy was just as hilarious and wonderful as she is in the first book and I loved being beside her during all of her shenanigans. My book boyfriend Ty was also back which of course thrilled me to no stinkin end. I also loved getting to know the supporting characters more.
I loved that Poppy and her friends went to a music festival because that is one of my favorite things to do. The way Sarah describes everything makes the reader feel as if they are there. I rocked out, got sunburned, wrote music and got myself into trouble. I adored this book and I think you will too. :)


Over It Playlist:

The Rock Show by Blink 182
Rock N Roll by Avril Lavigne
Happy Together by Simple Plan
Heels Over Head by Boys Like Girls
I Just Wanna Run by The Downtown Fiction
The Art of Losing by American Hi-Fi
Say You Like Me by We The Kings
Dear Maria, Count Me In by All Time Low
Backstage by The Donnas
Na Na by Superchic



Buy Over It Here:

Amazon
Barnes & Noble
 

No comments:

Post a Comment