"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas BookTubeAThon



Let me just say how excited I am that some of my favorite BookTubers have decided to do a Christmas BookTubeAThon! Aside from the obvious awesome factor, I'm excited because I haven't read one book in the month of December.

Please don't hurt me.

I don't know what the problem has been but I do know that it's been bugging the hell out of me. I've started multiple books but just haven't been in the mood for them.

I feel like the BookTubeAThon is the perfect thing to get me out of my slump.

A lot of BookTubers are making videos showing the books they plan on reading but since I write blog posts and not make videos i'm going to share what I plan on reading here. Cross your fingers I actually get some reading done.

P.S. The BookTubeAThon goes from Friday-Sunday.

First book I plan on reading is actually a novella. I'm easing my way back into this whole reading thing.

I am a HUGE fan of Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster so when I found out that Jamie McGuire was releasing a novella I was stoked. If this can't get me out of my slump I don't know what will!
 
 
The second book (legit book this time) I plan on reading is Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. I've heard really good things about this trilogy so i'm excited to get into it.
 
So far those are the only books on my list for 2 reasons
-I don't know if my slump will continue to take over
-I requested some books from NetGalley and i'm not sure if I got them yet
However I will do a wrap up after the BookTubeAThon to let you know what I read.
I will also being doing random updates on Twitter.

Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. Reading slumps are the worse. I've been in one for a while. Maybe I should make a post about books I'd like to read. If it's on the Internet, then it must be done, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete