1. The awkward first date – a book where something felt off. It wasn’t a bad book, but lacked that spark for you Star by BB Easton. It wasn't necessarily a bad book, I liked Hans a lot and his friend Trip was hilarious. But it just didn't have that "it" moment for me.
2. The cheap first date – book that turned out less than you expected I told you guys in a my review of Withholding Nothing that it wasn't what I had expected. I really wasn't a big fan of it in the beginning but ended up liking it a lot more by the end. It still wasn't everything I had expected though.
3. Blind date – book you picked up not knowing anything about it Vanishing Girls was not what I thought it was about which I know isn't really the question, but technically I didn't know anything about it cause what I thought I knew was wrong. Did that make even a little sense?
4. Well-prepared first date – better than expected Baby Daddy, I thought it had the potential to be funny but I didn't think that I would like it as much as I did or have it stay on my mind.
5. Hot but dumb – pretty book, not so hot on the inside Ruby Red.
6. The rebound – a book you read too soon after a book hangover and it kind of ruined the book for you Wait For You by J. Lynn. I read Rule and Beautiful Disaster that same month which are not only fantastic books but also some of my favorites.
7. Speed dating – book you read super fast Funny enough I read Withholding Nothing in a matter of hours.
8. Overly enthusiastic date – a book that felt like it was trying too hard Not to keep repeating answers but Star by BB Easton. I'm mean, I'm sorry.
9. Humiliating first date – book you’re embarrassed to admit you liked/ embarrassed to see reading in public for whatever reason Fifty Shades ONLY because people thing, "Damn, that girls a freak." When they find out you like those books/movies.
10. The perfect first date – book that did everything right for you
I'm assuming you don't want me to say The Fault in Our Stars...so I won't...even though I want to. I'll go with my other go to, It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover.
Check out the Original Tag on YouTube HERE