"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Book Blogger Test Tag


1. What are your three book pet peeves?
Cover changes, height differences, killing off characters I love and adore - that's directed at you John Green.

2. Describe your perfect reading spot.
In a super comfy chair with a blanket and pillows.

3. Tell us three book confessions.
I tend to buy books in bulk, I've only paid full price for one hardcover book ever, I have books all over my house - anywhere you can put a book I have one there.

4. When was the last time you cried reading a book?
Hmm...let me take a quick look at my Goodreads...I think I teared up in Under The Lights by Abbi Glines.

5. How many books are on your bedside table?
There are currently none on top but underneath there are about 8.

6. What is your favorite snack while reading?
I like snacks so whatever I'm feeling in that moment.

7. Name three books you'd recommend to everyone.
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

8. Show us your favorite book shelf.
Unfortunately I am not home atm so I cannot.

9. Write how much books mean to you in 3 words.
They mean everything.

10. What's your biggest reading secret?
I don't think I really have a reading secret. Sorry. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment