"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Infinity Dreams Award

Thank you to my friend Caroline from Just Another Bookish Blog for tagging me for the Infinity Dreams Award!!
I love getting the chance to be a part of tags like these so I really appreciate it. Caroline has a gorgeous blog and always includes me in things like this so go show her some love!!
 
 
Alright so here we go!!
 
 
Rules:
1. Give 11 Facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions set by the one who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers to get this award
4. Ask the bloggers you've nominated to answer your own 11 questions

 
11 Facts About Me:
1. I have the best baby boy in the world
2. I could literally live off of donuts
3. Cher is my hero
4. I've seen Boyz II Men in concert
5. Beauty & The Beast is my favorite Disney movie
6. I used to work in an ice cream shop where I had to sample all of the ice creams and sundae's
7. Johnny Depp is my favorite actor
8. I love orange Vitamin Water
9. Clue is my favorite board game
10. I used to dress like Cher from Clueless
11. I named my car Molly
 
Questions For Me:
1. Chocolate and what?
Ice cream.

2. What's your favorite club at school/university?
I wasn't in any clubs in school unfortunately.

3. Do you bake? What do you like baking?
Yes I do, I love to bake!! Cupcakes are probably my favorite.

4. Favorite ARC you've received?
November 9 by Colleen Hoover, hands down!!
 
5. Favorite color?
Raspberry pink and white.

Uhh ohh there's no number 6!!
 
7. Sparkly water or still water?
Cold water.

8. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
I'm with my family right now so I wouldn't choose to be anywhere else.

9. Favorite line of the last movie/episode you watched of ____?
Hmm...I just watched Anastasia so it's probably the part where the bat says, "I'd give her a ha and hi-ya and a hoo ah. And then I kick her sir." So funny.

10. Outside or inside?
Outside as long as there aren't bugs. I detest bugs.

11. Do you know what a blue raspberry Jolly Rancher is? If not what do you think it is.
I love blue raspberry Jolly Ranchers!!

I Tag:
Claire @ Reading in Moccasins

My Questions:
1. What's the first book you remember fan girling over?
2. If you could date any book character who would it be?
3. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
4. If you could go on a paid vacation anywhere in the world where would you go?
5. If you could interview any author who would you choose?
6. Would you rather do the Whisper Challenge or Musical Impersonations on Jimmy Fallon?
7. Coffee or tea?
8. Would you rather present at the Oscars or the Grammys?
9. What's your favorite type of music?
10. What's your dream car?
11. If you could go to lunch with any author who would you choose?



2 comments:

  1. You say your little boy is the best in the world but wait until the terrible twos and threes hit. =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen how bad those can be buuuut I think I'll still think he's pretty great :)

      Delete