When I saw this video on YouTube and HAD TO DO IT!!
My love for Leo in the late 90's was borderline obsessive so it's only fitting to do this tag.
If you'd like to watch the original video click HERE
I hope you enjoy!!
1. Growing Pains. - A book you read before it got famous/hyped up/popular.
The first book that comes to mind is Twilight because I remember reading this before it got craaaazy. However it had been out a while and people loved it so I'm also going to go with Anna & The French Kiss. I read that book when it first came out, before there were any reviews on it. I remember thinking that people would love it and then hot damn they did. :)
2. Tobey Maguire. - Your favorite book best friends.
Charlie, Sam and Patrick from The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Oh Patrick, how I love you so.
I also think that Augustus and Isaac are awesome best friends.
3. Kate Winslet. - Your OTP.
There are so many it's almost silly but my OG OTP is Edward and Bella.
4. Titanic. - A book that made you cry or emotionally upset if you don't cry ;)
I cried like a tiny baby when I read The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I was an emotional wreck after I finished it.
You thought I was going to say TFIOS didn't you? Well ha. Got'cha.
5. Martin Scorsese. - An author you will always buy their books no matter what.
Abbi Glines of course.
6. VS Models. - A genre you will always go back to.
YA Contemporary will always be one of my favorites.
7. Happy Meme Leo. - A character that makes you smile.
I so badly want to say Augustus Waters but I know you want something different...I read Reason To Breathe recently and Evan makes me smile a lot.
8. Every Leo character. - Your favorite complexed characters.
Oh geez um...The Maddox boys are somewhat complex...Harrison from My Unexpected Forever...Katniss of course. Is that enough?
9. Leonardo NoOSCARo - A book that doesn't get the recognition is deserves!
I don't feel that Jay Crownover gets enough love. I mean she's a NYT Bestseller now...and she has Crownovers Crowd on Facebook which basically is full of people who talk about how wonderful she is on a daily basis BUT STILL...she needs more love people.