"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Twilight Tag

1. What movie and book is your favorite?
Twilight is by far my favorite book out of the series and Breaking Dawn Part 2 is probably my favorite movie.

2. What has your experience been like with Twilight?
One of my cousins friends recommended the series to me when I was 17. I remember ordering Twilight off of Amazon --Fun fact: that was the first book I ever bought off Amazon-- and instantly I was hooked. I remember getting it in the mail and just getting excited. I know it's going to sound uber cheesy but I could feel how much I was going to love that book before I even read it.
Of course as soon as I finished the first book I got New Moon and Eclipse and powered through them. Then I had to experience that miserable wait for Breaking Dawn.
When the movies came out my mom took me to see the first one opening weekend and I knew that I was going to be a Twilight junkie forever. I saw New Moon at midnight opening night and the other 3 opening weekend/day.
I had jewelry, posters, bags, shirts, you name it, I had it.

3. Favorite character?
I know she's gotten a lot of shit in the last few years as being a sucky character but Bella was and is my favorite character. When I read Twilight I would laugh out loud at some of the things she'd say and I felt she was super relatable. Well...as relatable as a girl with a werewolf as a bff and a vampire boyfriend can be.

4. Team Edward or Jacob?
Edward. This doesn't even need to be a discussion.

5. Your favorite Cullen (other than Edward)
Alice!!

6. Favorite song from the soundtrack? Or favorite soundtrack?
OMG hands freaking down Decode by Paramore. I remember when that song was released and it honestly gave me chills. That video. Her voice. Those words. So. Good.

7. How often do you watch a Twilight movie?
Whenever I'm in the mood. I was trying to watch the movies that were out before I went to see the new movie but I never seemed to have the time. This summer when I was on vacation FX was having a marathon and I watched the first two movies--before my mom and family dragged me out to do vacationy things. I also watched Breaking Dawn Part II a couple months back because I felt it was necessary.

8. Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
Vampire fo sho.

9. What vampire power would you want?
I think I'd want Bellas power. Yeah...that sounds good.

10. Most embarrassing thing you did because of Twilight?
I don't think I ever did anything really "embarrassing" because of Twilight. Um... I had a Jacob poster on one side of my room and then across (starring directly at him) I had an Edward poster. It made me feel like Bella because they glared in the pictures so it looked like they were fighting. I'm not embarrassed of that though because I was 18 and don't even lie you did the same thing.

11. A part that made you cry in the book and in the movie?
I don't think I cried in the books. I did throw New Moon across the room when Edward left. Um I may have cried in Breaking Dawn the book I don't remember. As for the movies I think I cried in all of them. I've always been one to get super attached so when I saw Twilight I cried because I couldn't believe my favorite characters were on the screen playing out my favorite book. I cried when Edward left in New Moon, when Jacob got hurt in Eclipse, and when Bella and Edward got married. The one I cried the most in though was Breaking Dawn Part II. I cried when the fight happened and then when the movie was over and they played that freaking song and they showed all of the pictures I balled like a baby.

12. Name all of the movies from your favorite to least favorite.
Breaking Dawn Part II
Twilight
Eclipse
New Moon
Breaking Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment