"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, November 6, 2014

TV Boyfriend Tag

I did the Book Boyfriend Tag a while back and now (after watching Heather from Bookables do this) I decided to re-answer the questions only with my TV Boyfriends instead of Book Boyfriends. Yes I know this is a book blog but I like tv. Don't judge.

1. Most romantic boyfriend
 I think Derek "McDreamy" Shepherd is very romantic. I absolutely love him because he's well...he's dreamy. ;)

2. Dark and moody bad boy with a good side
 Dylan McKay from Beverly Hills, 90210. Oh boy did I have a crush on him.

3. Paranormal boyfriend
 Spike from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Yes I love Angel but Spike looks like Billy Idol. Do I need to explain my decision anymore? No I didn't think so.

4. Boyfriend you want to tame
 Jess from Gilmore Girls for sure. I wouldn't want to tame him TOO much...just a little. I always had a crush on him but I couldn't trust him. How is our relationship going to work without trust? Hmm?

5. Boy you friend zoned
Schmidt from New Girl!! I have such a deep love in my heart for him but it's a strictly platonic type of love.

6. Your soul mate
Seth Cohen from the OC!! I've had a crush on him since I was 13. In case you don't know I'm 24 so I've had it bad for him for a LONG time. Seth's super funny and original and I love that about him. I think we'd be very happy together. ;)
 
7. Boyfriend you want to elope with
Nathan Scott from One Tree Hill. I've also had a crush on him forever! He's just so...ah...so wonderful. #23FoLife

8. Boyfriend you'd venture anywhere with
 Eric from Boy Meets World would be an excellent travelling companion. He's HILARIOUS and I love to laugh so it'd be perfect.

9. Boyfriend you'd want to be stranded on a desert island with
 Once Upon a Times very own HOOK!! He's a freaking pirate, he's hot, and he wears eyeliner. I'm sure he would try his best to keep us healthy, safe and fed. But even if he couldn't who needs food when you have eye candy like that ;)

10. Most badass boyfriend
Damon Salvatore hellur!


No comments:

Post a Comment