"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Top 5 Automatic Buy Authors

I saw BethJune327 do a video on BookTube about her Top 5 automatic buy authors. Basically she chose 5 authors that she loves so much that she'll buy their books without even worrying what the plot is. I thought it sounded fun so I wanted to do it also. However before we get started I wanted to say that John Green isn't on this list because we all love John Green and I wanted to give a bit more variety. With that being said let's get started! Enjoy!


5. Cora Carmack
Cora writes the most beautifully awkward books. The only book I read by her that I didn't enjoy was a novella that went along with Finding It. She's the queen of awkward yet sexy romance.

4. Jay Crownover
I'm a massively large fan of The Marked Men series by Jay Crownover! It's one of my favorite series of all time. The reason Jay is number 4 though and not number one is because I'm currently reading her newest release Better When He's Bad and I'm not loving it. However I'm going to give it a damn good chance because I love her. Jay is also one of the only authors that I continually pre-order books for.

3. Jamie McGuire
Travis Maddox. Trenton Maddox. Need I say more? Jamie McGuire writes magic so of course I need every one of her books.

2. Colleen Hoover
This woman. I mean come on. She's amazing. My first book by her was Slammed and I was instantly drawn to her writing. I was lucky enough to interview her and she told me to check out Maybe Someday when it came out and holy Sarah Jessica Parker am I glad I did. So. Good. I was also lucky enough to receive an ARC of Ugly Love and yet again fell in love. She's the best.

1. Abbi Glines
I have not read one Abbi Glines book that I didn't enjoy. My first book was The Vincent Boys and I thought it was pretty good. Not my favorite but still enjoyable. Then I read the Vincent Brothers and was like whoa Abbi Glines is good. Then I read the Rosemary Beach series and fell head over feet in love. Whenever she releases a new book I'm all over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment