"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: July 29, 2014

Top Ten Authors We Own The Most Books Of

10. John Grisham

I actually have no idea how many books I own by Mr. Grisham but I know it's a nice collection. My mom is a HUGE Grisham fan so I went on a buying binge whenever I'd find his books at used bookstores. Unfortunately I have yet to read any of them.

9. Sarah Dessen
I believe I have 6 or 7 Sarah Dessen books. I'd love to count for you guys but I'm currently two hours away from my books so it's impossible. I looked her books up online but I can't remember if I have one of them or not.

8. Louis Rennison
I bought the first 6 books in the Georgia Nicolson series about 2 years ago but have only read the first book.

7. Charlaine Harris
I used to be obsessed with the Sookie Stackhouse series until about book 6. It's not that it wasn't good I just couldn't bring myself to ever finish it. So in case you didn't already guess I own 6 books by Charlaine Harris.

6. J.K. Rowling
So I own 6 books by this author but have not read a single one. Yes I know, I suck. Please don't hate me.

5. Stephenie Meyer
Ah the Twilight creator. Yep she makes the list at 6 books.

4. Cassandra Clare
I have the first 5 in the Mortal Instruments series and all 3 in the Infernal Devices trilogy which brings my total to 8 (In case you aren't good at math) ;)

3. Richelle Mead
I currently have 8 books by this fabulous author. I have the entire Vampire Academy series but only the first 2 of the spin-off series, Bloodlines. I bought Bloodlines when it came out in paperback and then the second one as soon as that came out in paperback. So now I must have them all the same way or they won't match. You understand.

2. Sophie Kinsella
Sophie Kinsella is one of my favorite authors so of course I have quite a few of her books. My total so far is 9.

1. Nicholas Sparks
Nicholas Sparks is one of my all time favorite authors. I love him so much that I used to buy his books whenever I'd find them at a used bookstore. I did give some of my copies to my aunt because she's a big fan but I do still own the movie covers of most of his books in addition to the original covers. So with all of that being said I own about 19 books...I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment