"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Monday, June 30, 2014

Social Media Tag

Twitter
Favorite short book
Hmm..Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky


Facebook
A book that everybody pressured you to read
Well I've been pressured to read Harry Potter but I don't succumb to peer pressure so I have yet to read it :P


Tumblr
A book you read before it was cool
Anna & The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I remember renting this book from the library and after I finished it it blew up on booktube! I felt so cool because I read I before it became super popular.


MySpace
A book you don't remember whether you liked it or not
Oh goodness...um...I don't really remember if I liked the L.A. Candy series by Lauren Conrad. I want to say that I enjoyed it but...well...I don't remember. ;)


Instagram
A book that was so beautiful you had to instagram
I've never put a picture of a book on instagram...as a matter of fact I JUST made an instagram account. If I was going to put up a pic of a book I'd choose...hmm...Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson. I LOVE that cover!


YouTube
A book you wish would be turned into a movie
Either the Marked Men series by Jay Crownover or All Lined Up by Cora Carmack (Or Faking It)


Goodreads

A book that you would recommend to everyone
That's a hard question because some people only read a certain genre. But if I have to answer i'd go with The Fault in Our Stars because I don't know one person who's read that book that didn't like it. It's simply beautiful.


2 comments: