"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, March 15, 2018

My Top 10 Favorite New Adult Books/Series

A couple weeks back or so I gave you all a list of books that I recommended and I thought it would be fun to do one completely dedicated to New Adult reads. Now I will say that I am including a series that was previously discussed but I couldn't not. Couldn't not? Hmm. Also I did a Top Ten Tuesday forever ago that was my Top Ten Favorite books in the New Adult Genre but I didn't just combine books into series so this is different. Anyway I hope you enjoy the my recommendations!

1. The Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines
There it is, let us all take a minute to not be surprised together. By now you should all know my feelings on this series so I don't feel like much more is necessary.

2. The Getaway series by Jay Crownover

What? Not the Marked Men? While I do love the Marked Men series and it is one of my all time favorites, the Warner brothers have definitely taken my heart. I do have reviews of these books up so if you'd like to check them out that would be great, if not then a brief review is: Hot cowboys, ranch life, bad ass chicks, hot romance, and leave you on the edge of your seat suspense. Wow, that was well written.

3. Rusk University series by Cora Carmack
Pure gold. This is all I need to say.

4. To Hate Adam Connor by Ella Maise

My word, this read is lovely. It's funny as hell, Adam Connor is sexy as hell, and Ella Maise writes stories that are captivating as hell.

5. November 9 by Colleen Hoover

This is my second favorite book from the incredible Colleen Hoover but I feel like it's the one that needs to be on this list. Why? I don't know, I guess I just felt like I've been neglecting it lately and it needs some good lovin.

6. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
I've read Beautiful Disaster twice, once just in January, and I think I might read it again. It's like watching a movie, that's how fantastic Jamie McGuire writes. So in love.

7. Beaumont series by Heidi McLaughlin
Forever My Girl was recently turned into a movie but I have yet to see it. Not that I don't want to, I just live in a very small town and the closest movie theater is a half an hour away and they haven't gotten it yet. I will say I'm hesitant because from what I've seen in the trailer it looks like they've changed quite a bit of the story. I absolutely love this series though and talk about it whenever I can.

8. The Temptation of Lila and Ethan by Jessica Sorensen

<3 <3 <3

9. The Maddox Brothers series by Jamie McGuire
I don't count Beautiful Disaster in this series because it's more of an extension that spawned from that beautiful book. Nonetheless it's a great series which you should go read. Like now.

10. Faking It by Cora Carmack
One of my favorite books of all time.

Honorable Mentions that I've Currently Read:
Baby Daddy by Kendall Ryan
The Wonder of You by Harper Kincaid

No comments:

Post a Comment