"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Rock My TBR Tag

I'm having a really hard time picking up a book after It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover so I'm hoping this tag might spark something.
I read it on Spine and Covers blog and you can check it out HERE
Enjoy!!

1. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana

A contemporary I want to read
After You by Jojo Moyes. I bought it in July and I haven't picked it up yet.

2. Shut Up and Dance by Walk The Moon
Most anticipated book you have
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

3. Centuries (remix) by Fall Out Boy
A twist on a classic or fairy tale
I heard A Court of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J, Mass is supposed to be like Beauty & The Beast so if that's true then I pick that one.

4. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robot by The Flaming Lips
A science fiction book or a book set in the future
I still haven't read Across the Universe and I kinda want to.

5. She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer
A book with a girl on the cover
The One by Kierra Cass!! I've been wanting to read this for so so long!!

6. Africa by Toto
A book set in a foreign country
You know what it would be kind of fun to reread Anna & The French Kiss again. 

7. Another One Bites the Dust by Queen
A book or books that will complete a series
The Ruby Circle
by Richelle Mead which I bought a while ago and still haven't read. Ugh.

8. Someone New by Hozier
A book by an author you haven't read yet
Red Rising
by Pierce Brown.

9. Hello by Adele
A book you weren't in the mood for at the time
Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover. I started it right before I had my son...he's now one.

10. Love At First Sight by Kylie Minogue 
A book you bought because of the cover
I honestly don't remember the last book I bought only based on the cover. Sorry.


1 comment:

  1. This looks like fun. My answer for #10 was actually my answer to #1 in the Beauty & The Beast Book Tag - Bell: Beautiful on the outside and just as beautiful inside. the book is Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. Stunning cover, cool start to a series.
    ~Xyra
    Tea Time with Melody Q

    ReplyDelete