So I get on my blog today and find out that Caroline from Just Another Bookish Blog nominated me for the Book Fangirling Blog Award. Caroline has quickly become one of my favorite bloggers so take my advice and go check out her blog by clicking HERE
The rules are pretty simple for this award all you have to do is...
1. Create a blog post to accept your award
2. Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget
3. Answer the questions I have below
4. Nominate 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award
5. Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees
6. Link me to your answers so I can see your answers :)
See, piece of cake. Lets get started!!
Questions for me:
1. Do you remember what the first book you bought on your own was? If so, what was it? :)
Oh gosh, not really. It was probably a Boxcar Children book that I got from a book fair.
2. What encouraged you to start blogging?
I had been considering it for a while because I love books and I was boring my family and friends whenever i'd try to talk to them about my recent reads. One day I posted my review of The Kiss Off by Sarah Billington on Goodreads and she commented on it and said she loved the review. I got really excited because an author had liked me review. About five minutes later I started A Book Lovers Playlist.
3. Favorite bookish youtuber?
Heather from Bookables
4. When was the last time that you had to re-read a paragraph, or put your book down, because of a major plot twist that you didn't see coming?
To be honest I don't think that's happened since the last time I read Catching Fire. Well wait I did reread the last page in When I'm Gone by Abbi Glines because that ending was cuh-razy.
5. Which bookish fan group / role play / can fix are you most active in? (Like on wattpad, goodreads, etc...)
Goodreads for sure.
Alright so now for my nominees:
Ben from bensawyerbookshelf
Rachel from BeautyAndTheBookshelf
Ayesha and Monisah from TwinsTurnPages
Tessa from CrazyForYA
Kaylee from OneWellReadChick
1. If you could pick any book to read again for the first time what would it be and why?
2. If you could be casted in any book to movie which book to movie would it be and who would you want to play?
3. You're creating your own book event and you get to pick your favorite authors to do a signing, who do you choose?
4. Who was your favorite author as a kid?
5. Favorite book to movie adaptation of all time.