"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: May 12, 2015

Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet

10. Stephenie Meyer
I would want to meet Stephenie because I want to yell at her. Why? Well because MIDNIGHT SUN IS STILL NOT OUT. Ugh. Whatever Steph.

9. Nicholas Sparks
He's the first author I ever became obsessed with so of course I'd like to meet him.

8. Heidi McLaughlin
I got a chance to interview Heidi McLaughlin and she as super nice so I think meeting her would be really cool. Plus she created Harrison so I must meet her.

7. Colleen Hoover
She's a goddess. Need I say more?

6. Jennifer L. Armentrout
I would like to meet her for two reasons
1) To thank her for writing the Lux series
2) To hopefully get a chance to meet Pepe Toth who is the cover model playing Daemon

5. Jamie McGuire
Travis Maddox and his brothers are some of my absolute favorite fellas and I love Jamie's writing. Meeting her would be so freaking cool.

4. Sophie Kinsella
Just like with Nicholas Sparks, Sophie Kinsella is one of the first authors I remember being obsessed with. It would be just silly to not include her on this list.

3. Jay Crownover
We all know how I feel about The Marked Men series. Jay is also the first author that I ever interviewed so meeting her would be a dream come true.

2. John Green
The Fault in Our Stars changed my life, I need to meet John Green and thank him for that.

1. Abbi Glines
I'm sure you're all highly surprised that Abbi Glines is my number one on here. No? I. Love. Her. I love The Rosemary Beach series. I love the Existence series. I love every book I've ever read by her. She's my hero so I'd love to meet her.


No comments:

Post a Comment