"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, March 26, 2015

I Love Spring Book Tag

1) How is Spring where you live?
Muddy. Very muddy.

2) Most anticipated book release this Spring?
Asa by Jay Crownover!! Ah so excited!!

3) What book cover makes you think of Spring.
Anna & The French Kiss ALWAYS makes me think of Spring! It's just so bright and cheerful.

4) Where are you going to read this Spring?
Well since it's still cold where I live I'll continue reading in my room thank you :)

5) Find a cover with the sun on it!
What Happened To Goodbye by Sarah Dessen has the sun setting on it. That still counts right? I mean it is still the sun.

6) What are your favorite Spring reads?
I get reeeeeally into contemporary in the Spring. Contemporary is usually light and easy to read and Spring is supposed to be light and happy.

7) Find a book with many different colors on it.
The Duff by Kody Keplinger has some of my favorite colors on it. There aren't an insane amount of colors but that book just looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment