"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Friday, May 31, 2013

Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake

First off I want to say if you haven't read Anna Dressed in Blood yet DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW!

STOP!

Right now!

Seriously it's going to spoil Anna for you and I just don't want to do that to you.

Last chance to stop.

Okay here it goes.

Oh. My. Gawd.

Kendare Blake how did you get me to love a ghost so much?

As you know (as long as you've read the first book) at the end of "Anna Dressed in Blood" Anna saves Cas and his friends by taking the evil dead dude to hell. Or somewhere like hell.

Throughout this book Cas keeps seeing Anna and all of these horrible things keep happening to her. Since he's in love with her it kinda sucks watching her in pain.

So Cas wants to save her.

Excuse me? He wants to save her from hell?

Yes. Yes he does.

That's basically the premise of the whole book. Throughout the story he tries to find his way to Anna so he can save her from being hurt any further.

I don't really want to say much more than that because I don't really want to give anything away.

I can say though that Kendare did it again. And by that I mean rocked my effing socks!

This book was full of adventure and it kept me turning the page to see what was going to happen next.

Cas and Anna are one of my favorite couples and I think this book was uh-freaking-mazing!

GO READ IT!


Girl of Nightmares Playlist:

I Will Follow You Into The Dark: Death Cab for Cutie
Through Hell: We Are The Fallen
Running Up That Hill: Placebo
Ready, Set, Go: Tokio Hotel
Feel Good Drag: Anberlin
Hide and Seek: Imogen Heap
Burn: The Cure
Time of Dying: Three Days Grace


Buy It Here:
Barnes & Noble
Amazon
Books a Million
Book Depository

Read my "Anna Dressed in Blood" Review Here:
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment