"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bookables Interview

I'm sure that you all know who
<- this is.
But in case you don't her name is Heather, she has a YouTube channel called Bookables, and she is AWESOME.
She's my favorite booktuber and I got to interview her.
Go me!
Hope you like it!




1. What made you start doing book related videos on YouTube? And how long have you been making them?
I started because I really wanted to jump back into my love for books. I started making videos in August of 2011.

2. If you wrote a book what genre would it be?
Def. romance/adventure or paranormal.

3. If you were to write a book, which authors would you want to do a book tour with?
Cassandra Clare, Sarah Ockler, Veronica Roth, and Stephanie Perkins.

4. If you could live in the world of a book, which world would you choose and why?
Hands down, Harry Potter.

5. Do you listen to music while reading? If so what genre?
Whatever i'm feeling on Pandora. Some days it's indie rock, some days it's Colbie Caillat.

6. If you could spend the day with one author who would you choose?
Cassandra Clare and Veronica Roth. I can't choose, it's to hard!

7. If you could see ANY band live who would you choose?
I've been lucky enough to see several of my favorite bands live but there are a couple I haven't seen. Dashboard Confessional, Death Cab for Cutie and Jimmy Eat World.

8. Are there any songs that remind you of a book/character?
Hmmm hard question. I can't think of anything!

9. What 5 books could you NOT live without?
Harry Potter series, Divergent series, The DUFF, The Mortal Instruments series, Hunger Games series.

10. What is your favorite song?
"23" by Jimmy Eat World



Playlist for Bookables
Brighter Than The Sun: Colbie Caillat
One Girl Revolution: Superchic
Fearless: Taylor Swift
Follow The Light: Travis
Almost Everything: Wakey! Wakey!
How Good It Can Be: The 88
The Mixed Tape: Jack's Mannequin



Follow Heather Here:
YouTube Channel
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment